Monday, May 18, 2015

Maker Faire Reflection

Maker Faire was a lot of fun, it was great to see how all our hard work on the game was showcased as a prototype and open to plenty of great feedback.

  • This was only the first step of the game and Maker Faire showed me that we were off to a great start, many people came around to play the game and liked it. Next time I'd like to have a more developed game and a more attractive display. 
  • Other inspirational displays included the decorative flower art, neon lights display, the lock picking station, the up-cycling station( even though it was closed I liked the idea), the man of locks and the moving displays. 
  • The overwhelming response from the survey were that they would play the game again but would not buy it. 
  • I want to change the ai, make the setting more interesting and add more plot aspects. 

Here are some pictures of the fair:
our table setup^
our maker faire wristbands

the maker faire "mascot" 
                                  .
                          
Me and Meera with a robot we saw on display :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment